The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Graduate Studies Intro Block
- Spring 2015 Welcome Reception // 1.23.2015 Meet and mingle with staff and fellow grad school students over food and drinks.… »
- Graduate Programs Information Session // 2.4.2015 Learn more about LIM College's master's degree programs and determine which program best suits your professional goals and objectives for a career in the fashion industry.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 1.28.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct // 11.6.2014 Erik Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct, will be at LIM College on November 6 to speak to graduate students.… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
LIM College will not be accepting new MBA students for 2015.
LIM College is proud to offer a customized, fashion-centric program leading to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
The LIM College MBA is ideal for fashion professionals and entrepreneurs alike. Offering concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship, the program teaches advanced concepts and theories of management, leadership, and entrepreneurship within the context of the fashion business.