The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Graduate Studies Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 4.18.2015 Visit LIM College on Saturday, April 18th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Office of Shoes of Prey // 4.1.2015 Jodie Fox of Shoes of Prey, a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes, will be at LIM College on April 1 to speak to graduate students as part of the College's CEO Speaker Series.… »
- Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 // 4.14.2015 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships… »
- Next MPS Internship Seminar is April 16 // 4.16.2015 Covering the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- LIM College Introduces a New MPS Degree in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management // 3.6.2015 Designed for professionals seeking to advance into strategic management roles, this degree is comprised of courses that deal with both the technical and management aspects of the field… »
LIM College will not be accepting new MBA students for 2015.
LIM College is proud to offer a customized, fashion-centric program leading to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
The LIM College MBA is ideal for fashion professionals and entrepreneurs alike. Offering concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship, the program teaches advanced concepts and theories of management, leadership, and entrepreneurship within the context of the fashion business.