The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Graduate Studies Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 10.18.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about all of our degree programs. … »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Two Entrepreneurs with Experience in Fashion and Beyond // 9.18.2014 Mark Koch and Julie Koch-Beine, founders of Alternatives 2D/3D, a design agency dedicated to creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success. … »
- LIM College will be visiting India, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and Mexico! // 9.17.2014 LIM College's admissions representatives will be travelling across the world to meet with prospective students, answer questions and promote our master's degree programs.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
LIM College is proud to offer a customized, fashion-centric program leading to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
The LIM College MBA is ideal for fashion professionals and entrepreneurs alike. Offering concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship, the program teaches advanced concepts and theories of management, leadership, and entrepreneurship within the context of the fashion business.