The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Continuing Education Intro Block
- Graduate Programs Information Session // 12.10.2014 Learn more about LIM College's master's degree programs and determine which program best suits your professional goals and objectives for a career in the fashion industry.… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct // 11.6.2014 Erik Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct, will be at LIM College on November 6 to speak to graduate students.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management is designed to give you a competitive edge in today's retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. It is ideal if you seek a graduate degree program and career support in order to make a transition into jobs that involve fashion buying, retail operations management, planning, or sourcing.
The MPS in Fashion Marketing will help you to transition into a career in market research, advertising, public relations, brand management, or social media. You will learn how fashion marketing methods can create and provide value to consumers.
The MPS in Visual Merchandising offers advanced, specialized education that will give you a leg up as you pursue a career in the evolving field of visual displays in retail. Not only will you explore the theoretical and philosophical theories behind visual merchandising, you will also develop leadership and managerial abilities.