The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Continuing Education Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 10.18.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about all of our degree programs. … »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Two Entrepreneurs with Experience in Fashion and Beyond // 9.18.2014 Mark Koch and Julie Koch-Beine, founders of Alternatives 2D/3D, a design agency dedicated to creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success. … »
- LIM College will be visiting India, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and Mexico! // 9.17.2014 LIM College's admissions representatives will be travelling across the world to meet with prospective students, answer questions and promote our master's degree programs.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management is designed to give you a competitive edge in today's retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. It is ideal if you seek a graduate degree program and career support in order to make a transition into jobs that involve fashion buying, retail operations management, planning, or sourcing.
The MPS in Fashion Marketing will help you to transition into a career in market research, advertising, public relations, brand management, or social media. You will learn how fashion marketing methods can create and provide value to consumers.
The MPS in Visual Merchandising offers advanced, specialized education that will give you a leg up as you pursue a career in the evolving field of visual displays in retail. Not only will you explore the theoretical and philosophical theories behind visual merchandising, you will also develop leadership and managerial abilities.