The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Continuing Education Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 3.8.2015 Visit LIM College on Sunday, March 8th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- Workshops for International Students: Feb. 11 // 2.11.2015 For F-1 students who wish to engage in Optional Practical Training… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management is designed to give you a competitive edge in today's retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. It is ideal if you seek a graduate degree program and career support in order to make a transition into jobs that involve fashion buying, retail operations management, planning, or sourcing.
The MPS in Fashion Marketing will help you to transition into a career in market research, advertising, public relations, brand management, or social media. You will learn how fashion marketing methods can create and provide value to consumers.
The MPS in Visual Merchandising offers advanced, specialized education that will give you a leg up as you pursue a career in the evolving field of visual displays in retail. Not only will you explore the theoretical and philosophical theories behind visual merchandising, you will also develop leadership and managerial abilities.