The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
The Center for Graduate Studies
216 East 45th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.752.1530 Ext. 412
Continuing Education Intro Block
- Do you want to start your master's degree in January, 2015? Register for Instant Decision Day. // 1.7.2015 If you would like to be considered for spring 2015 admission and have not yet applied or completed your application, visit LIM College on January 7th to receive an Instant Admission Decision! … »
- Graduate Programs Information Session // 2.4.2015 Learn more about LIM College's master's degree programs and determine which program best suits your professional goals and objectives for a career in the fashion industry.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Former CEO of Donna Karan and CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 1.28.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct // 11.6.2014 Erik Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct, will be at LIM College on November 6 to speak to graduate students.… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management is designed to give you a competitive edge in today's retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. It is ideal if you seek a graduate degree program and career support in order to make a transition into jobs that involve fashion buying, retail operations management, planning, or sourcing.
The MPS in Fashion Marketing will help you to transition into a career in market research, advertising, public relations, brand management, or social media. You will learn how fashion marketing methods can create and provide value to consumers.
The MPS in Visual Merchandising offers advanced, specialized education that will give you a leg up as you pursue a career in the evolving field of visual displays in retail. Not only will you explore the theoretical and philosophical theories behind visual merchandising, you will also develop leadership and managerial abilities.