The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Admissions Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 4.18.2015 Visit LIM College on Saturday, April 18th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Office of Shoes of Prey // 4.1.2015 Jodie Fox of Shoes of Prey, a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes, will be at LIM College on April 1 to speak to graduate students as part of the College's CEO Speaker Series.… »
- LIM College Introduces a New MPS Degree in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management // 3.6.2015 Designed for professionals seeking to advance into strategic management roles, this degree is comprised of courses that deal with both the technical and management aspects of the field… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
As a graduate student at LIM College, you’ll live and learn in the fashion capital of the world. You’ll immerse yourself in the everyday reality of the fashion business. You’ll study with fashion professionals and meet industry leaders. And whatever course of study you pursue, you’ll be creating the future of your dreams.