The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Admissions Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 3.8.2015 Visit LIM College on Sunday, March 8th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- Workshops for International Students: Feb. 11 // 2.11.2015 For F-1 students who wish to engage in Optional Practical Training… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
As a graduate student at LIM College, you’ll live and learn in the fashion capital of the world. You’ll immerse yourself in the everyday reality of the fashion business. You’ll study with fashion professionals and meet industry leaders. And whatever course of study you pursue, you’ll be creating the future of your dreams.