The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Admissions Intro Block
- Do you want to start your master's degree in January, 2015? Register for Instant Decision Day. // 1.7.2015 If you would like to be considered for spring 2015 admission and have not yet applied or completed your application, visit LIM College on January 7th to receive an Instant Admission Decision! … »
- Graduate Programs Information Session // 2.4.2015 Learn more about LIM College's master's degree programs and determine which program best suits your professional goals and objectives for a career in the fashion industry.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Former CEO of Donna Karan and CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 1.28.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct // 11.6.2014 Erik Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct, will be at LIM College on November 6 to speak to graduate students.… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
As a graduate student at LIM College, you’ll live and learn in the fashion capital of the world. You’ll immerse yourself in the everyday reality of the fashion business. You’ll study with fashion professionals and meet industry leaders. And whatever course of study you pursue, you’ll be creating the future of your dreams.