The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Admissions Intro Block
- Information Session for Graduate Programs // 6.26.2013 Learn more about LIM College's graduate programs on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 6:30 pm.… »
- LIM College to Take Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony on June 25 // 6.25.2013 MBA students will be on hand to observe FashInvest's 'Speed Dating' event… »
- Luxury Watch Expert Howard Levitt, Former President and CEO of Tourneau, to Speak at CEO Roundtable Series // 6.5.2013 Luxury watch expert Howard Levitt will be at LIM College on June 5 as part of the ongoing CEO Roundtable speaker series. Dr. Christopher J. Cyphers, LIM College's Executive Vice President, will moderate the 5:30 p.m. discussion with Mr. Levitt.… »
- LIM College MBA Student Featured in Crain's New York Business Article // 5.13.2013 Rahul Zala uses his knowledge and skills to expand his family's uniform business… »
- MBA Student Selected as Winner of the ShopBevel NYC Student Design Challenge // 5.21.2013 Junting Wei's 'Cowboy Fantasy' Necklace will be produced and sold online… »
- LIM College to Launch Master of Professional Studies in Fashion Marketing // 1.29.2013 New graduate program in fashion marketing to launch in fall, 2013.… »
LIM College to Take Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony On Tuesday, June 25, LIM College faculty, administrators and MBA students will join FashInvest at NASDAQ's MarketSite in Times Square to be part of the daily NASDAQ Closing Bell ceremony. … »
President/CEO of Ellen Tracy to Deliver the Keynote Address at LIM College's 74th Annual Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson will also receive the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree… »
As a graduate student at LIM College, you’ll live and learn in the fashion capital of the world. You’ll immerse yourself in the everyday reality of the fashion business. You’ll study with fashion professionals and meet industry leaders. And whatever course of study you pursue, you’ll be creating the future of your dreams.
Words from a prospective student visiting LIM College's Center for Graduate Studies:
"LIM College is not just another fashion school, its a school designed for the fashion student who is interested in the business side of the industry. Most importantly, they target students who are interested in being CEOs of companies and having an executive position at a fashion company."