The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Admissions Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 10.18.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about all of our degree programs. … »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Two Entrepreneurs with Experience in Fashion and Beyond // 9.18.2014 Mark Koch and Julie Koch-Beine, founders of Alternatives 2D/3D, a design agency dedicated to creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success. … »
- LIM College will be visiting India, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and Mexico! // 9.17.2014 LIM College's admissions representatives will be travelling across the world to meet with prospective students, answer questions and promote our master's degree programs.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
As a graduate student at LIM College, you’ll live and learn in the fashion capital of the world. You’ll immerse yourself in the everyday reality of the fashion business. You’ll study with fashion professionals and meet industry leaders. And whatever course of study you pursue, you’ll be creating the future of your dreams.