The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Financial Aid Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 3.8.2015 Visit LIM College on Sunday, March 8th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- Workshops for International Students: Feb. 11 // 2.11.2015 For F-1 students who wish to engage in Optional Practical Training… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
Higher education is an investment in your future. LIM College offers a great value by combining an outstanding private education and real-world, career-building experience with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the NYC metropolitan area.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to helping you explore financing options that will enable you to reach your educational goals.