The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Financial Aid Intro Block
- Graduate Info Session // 7.14.2015 Visit LIM College on Tuesday, July 14th at 6:30 pm to learn more about these master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart // 6.10.2015 Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.… »
- Global Fashion Supply Chain Management MPS Info Session // 6.8.2015 Learn how this one-year, 30-credit MPS degree can enhance your career opportunities in areas such as global logistics, in-store distribution management, risk management, and procurement… »
- LIM College Introduces a New MPS Degree in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management // 3.6.2015 Designed for professionals seeking to advance into strategic management roles, this degree is comprised of courses that deal with both the technical and management aspects of the field… »
Higher education is an investment in your future. LIM College offers a great value by combining an outstanding private education and real-world, career-building experience with one of the most competitive tuition rates in the NYC metropolitan area.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to helping you explore financing options that will enable you to reach your educational goals.
America Student Assistance SALT
As an LIM College student you are automatically enrolled in a FREE membership program called SALT. LIM College has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to give you free access to SALT’s services such as:
• Looking for a job or internship
• Searching for a scholarship
• Seeing how to save money wisely
• Getting loan advice from an expert counselor
• Understanding your loan payment options
With SALT you can become a money savvy student. For more information check out this YouTube clip.
Be part of the innovative SALT movement! www.SALTMONEY.org
Visit StudentLoans.gov for information on federal student loans, including signing the Master Promissory Note, completing Entrance Counseling, and applying for the Parent PLUS loan.
Net Partner - Your Financial Aid Portal
Use the Net Partner portal to:
View the status of your financial aid
View the status of your documents (received/pending)
Review your student loan history
Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS
Nelnet Business Solutions offers payment plans and one-time payments through www.limcollege.edu/pay
No finance charges
5 month semester plans and 10 month annual plans
Use your checking/savings account or major credit card