The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Alumni & Giving Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 10.18.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about all of our degree programs. … »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Two Entrepreneurs with Experience in Fashion and Beyond // 9.18.2014 Mark Koch and Julie Koch-Beine, founders of Alternatives 2D/3D, a design agency dedicated to creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success. … »
- LIM College will be visiting India, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and Mexico! // 9.17.2014 LIM College's admissions representatives will be travelling across the world to meet with prospective students, answer questions and promote our master's degree programs.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
Welcome back to LIM College! We are dedicated to maintaining a strong and vibrant alumni community. Regardless of when you graduated, all alumni are invited to take advantage of career-building opportunities, including:
- Professional development classes and workshops
- Networking events
- Career assistance services
- LIM College Graduate Studies Alumni email accounts
And we’re also there for you when you just want to relax and have fun. We will be hosting numerous activities going forward and would love your input on ideas to bring together former classmates and fellow alumni. Please stay involved and email us your suggestions!
Are you on LinkedIn? We are, so be sure to join our group.