The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Alumni & Giving Intro Block
- Graduate Programs Information Session // 12.10.2014 Learn more about LIM College's master's degree programs and determine which program best suits your professional goals and objectives for a career in the fashion industry.… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct // 11.6.2014 Erik Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct, will be at LIM College on November 6 to speak to graduate students.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
Welcome back to LIM College! We are dedicated to maintaining a strong and vibrant alumni community. Regardless of when you graduated, all alumni are invited to take advantage of career-building opportunities, including:
- Professional development classes and workshops
- Networking events
- Career assistance services
- LIM College Graduate Studies Alumni email accounts
And we’re also there for you when you just want to relax and have fun. We will be hosting numerous activities going forward and would love your input on ideas to bring together former classmates and fellow alumni. Please stay involved and email us your suggestions!
Are you on LinkedIn? We are, so be sure to join our group.