The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Alumni & Giving Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 3.8.2015 Visit LIM College on Sunday, March 8th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
- Workshops for International Students: Feb. 11 // 2.11.2015 For F-1 students who wish to engage in Optional Practical Training… »
- Launch party held for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Program // 10.27.2014 October 27 was the launch party for LIM’s Masters of Professional Studies Visual Merchandising Program, the nation’s first master’s degree of its kind.… »
Welcome back to LIM College! We are dedicated to maintaining a strong and vibrant alumni community. Regardless of when you graduated, all alumni are invited to take advantage of career-building opportunities, including:
- Professional development classes and workshops
- Networking events
- Career assistance services
- LIM College Graduate Studies Alumni email accounts
And we’re also there for you when you just want to relax and have fun. We will be hosting numerous activities going forward and would love your input on ideas to bring together former classmates and fellow alumni. Please stay involved and email us your suggestions!
Are you on LinkedIn? We are, so be sure to join our group.