The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Industry & Employers Intro Block
- Jacqueline M. Jenkins Named as Director of Graduate Studies // 12.9.2013 Prior to joining LIM College, Ms. Jenkins was the Program Director for the Wharton Small Business Development Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania… »
- Graduate Programs Informational Webinar // 12.12.2013 Join us online to learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals… »
- Graduate Programs Open House // 1.15.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about our three graduate programs. … »
- LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review // 9.18.2013 The Princeton Review recommends in its "Best in the Northeast" section of its website feature, "2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region."… »
- LIM College Graduate Students in China: Read about MBA Student Natalie Oshin's Experience // 6.27.2013 MBA student Natalie Oshin explains why her trip to China with LIM College was life changing.… »
President/CEO of Ellen Tracy to Deliver the Keynote Address at LIM College's 74th Annual Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson will also receive the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree… »
The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education provides a career-focused learning environment, where courses are taught by professionals with first-hand knowledge and experience in the fashion industry. Our classes combine academic rigor and practical experience, making our students and graduates excellent prospects for positions in any area of the fashion industry.
As an industry professional, there are many ways you can get involved with the College. You can come on campus and be a guest lecturer, sharing your pathway to success with our students. You can also recruit students at our Career Fair or via an individually-scheduled on-campus session.
We work closely with companies throughout the nation to place our MBA students and graduates in internships and full-time positions. Ready to tap into an amazing resource for talent? Contact Graduate Studies Career Services to find out more about hiring our students and alumni or participating in campus events.
We look forward to working with you.