The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Industry & Employers Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 4.18.2015 Visit LIM College on Saturday, April 18th to learn more about our master's degrees and determine which is best for your future.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Office of Shoes of Prey // 4.1.2015 Jodie Fox of Shoes of Prey, a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes, will be at LIM College on April 1 to speak to graduate students as part of the College's CEO Speaker Series.… »
- LIM College Introduces a New MPS Degree in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management // 3.6.2015 Designed for professionals seeking to advance into strategic management roles, this degree is comprised of courses that deal with both the technical and management aspects of the field… »
- MPS Internship Seminars Start Feb. 24 // 2.24.2015 The four sessions will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber, former CEO of Donna Karan and former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA // 2.17.2015 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International (DKI), Weber serves on the executive committee of the world's leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and as former CEO of its North American arm, LVMH, INC.… »
The Center for Graduate Studies provides a career-focused learning environment, where courses are taught by professionals with first-hand knowledge and experience in the fashion industry. Our classes combine academic rigor and practical experience, making our students and graduates excellent prospects for positions in any area of the fashion industry.
As an industry professional, there are many ways you can get involved with the College. You can come on campus and be a guest lecturer, sharing your pathway to success with our students. You can also recruit students at our Career Fair or via an individually-scheduled on-campus session.
We work closely with companies throughout the nation to place our students and graduates in internships and full-time positions. Ready to tap into an amazing resource for talent? Contact the Department of Experiential Education & Career Management to find out more about hiring our students and alumni or participating in campus events.
We look forward to working with you.