The Center for Graduate Studies & Continuing Education
Industry & Employers Intro Block
- LIM College Open House // 10.18.2014 Attend our open house for prospective students interested in finding out more about all of our degree programs. … »
- CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. // 10.15.2014 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.… »
- CEO Speaker Series: The Center for Graduate Studies Welcomes Two Entrepreneurs with Experience in Fashion and Beyond // 9.18.2014 Mark Koch and Julie Koch-Beine, founders of Alternatives 2D/3D, a design agency dedicated to creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success. … »
- LIM College will be visiting India, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and Mexico! // 9.17.2014 LIM College's admissions representatives will be travelling across the world to meet with prospective students, answer questions and promote our master's degree programs.… »
- LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs // 9.5.2014 First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week… »
The Center for Graduate Studies provides a career-focused learning environment, where courses are taught by professionals with first-hand knowledge and experience in the fashion industry. Our classes combine academic rigor and practical experience, making our students and graduates excellent prospects for positions in any area of the fashion industry.
As an industry professional, there are many ways you can get involved with the College. You can come on campus and be a guest lecturer, sharing your pathway to success with our students. You can also recruit students at our Career Fair or via an individually-scheduled on-campus session.
We work closely with companies throughout the nation to place our students and graduates in internships and full-time positions. Ready to tap into an amazing resource for talent? Contact the Department of Experiential Education & Career Management to find out more about hiring our students and alumni or participating in campus events.
We look forward to working with you.